Azul is looking for a part-time attorney to join our current legal team.
The right candidate will have many of the following attributes:
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to independently manage multiple projects, follow through, and meet deadlines.
- Values reliability and knows how to reasonably set expectations.
- Experience streamlining the contract negotiation process and other legal processes
- Experience drafting, redlining, and negotiating software licensing agreements and other commercial agreements (i.e., vendor agreements and NDAs);
- Technologically savvy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work closely with others in a variety of functions (e.g. sales, engineering, marketing).
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor.
• Understanding and familiarity with data privacy and security regulations, both US and EU.