Azul is seeking a proven senior-level product manager to manage all aspects of our cloud-based analytics, monitoring, management, and performance optimization product offerings. You are a strategic thinker who can draw upon your knowledge of the key challenges facing Azul’s Global 1000 customers and has the determination and hands-on skills needed to define and drive products for our company. You are comfortable working with senior executives, Marketing, and Sales as well as a globally distributed software engineering team.
A Director/Senior Director of Product Management at Azul needs a deep understanding of the target market and the core challenges facing operations, engineering, performance, and QA teams, and can ensure that the right KPIs are identified and attained. This is a uniquely visible and influential role within the company.
You’ll be joining a fast-paced, well-funded, and growth-focused company with a phenomenal reputation for service, support, and technology leadership and innovation, and a culture that is rooted in professionalism, respect, and diversity.
Working with Azul’s Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams as well as customers, prospects and partners, you will be the focal point to define, prioritize and manage the roadmap and full product life cycle of Azul’s cloud-based analytics, management, monitoring, and performance optimization products. Your responsibilities will include:
- Own and manage the complete product life cycle, from MRD/PRD to EA/Beta & GA, through continuous development & production, to EOL
- Define the key requirements and features for new capabilities and ongoing improvements, working closely with Engineering
- Assist with product collateral developed for Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
- Meet with customers, prospects and partners, and be the primary product expert within the company
- Lead product-focused, cross-functional teams from across the company
- Represent Azul at select industry forums and conferences, to include speaking engagements