Hilton London Canary Wharf
South Quay, Marsh Wall
London, E14 9SH, UK
Join Azul Systems at the European Trading Architecture Summit, the premiere venue for financial services technologists, service providers and technology vendors to learn about new trading technology architecture and enterprise infrastructure solutions. Azul Systems Vijay Singh Rathore, VP, Global Client Technical Services will be participating in a panel discussion at 12.25 PM:
Panel: Rewriting the rules for IT infrastructure: Gain speed, agility and cost efficiency
- How can new and emerging technologies such as cloud and big data be integrated with existing infrastructure to enhance performance, business agility and bring new efficiencies?
- Speed vs. stability of legacy systems: Retiring and rationalising systems and infrastructure to simplify the IT complexity, lower maintenance costs and improve operational efficiency
- Streamlining your IT portfolio to reduce complexity: Bringing together disconnected applications and platforms
- Adopting DevOps practices to improve agility, collaboration and reliability in the IT life cycle
- Is crowdsourcing an option to reduce costs and have quick access to specialised IT skill set?
Moderator: Ian Race, Architect, RBS
- Simon Hull, Global Programme Manager eTrading – Markets Electronic Trading, DEUTSCHE BANK
- Hugh Cumberland, Capital Markets Solutions Manager, COLT
- Vijay Singh Rathore, VP, Global Client Technical Services, AZUL SYSTEMS
More Upcoming Events
Azul/Palisade Webinar: Telemetry data flowing back to Oracle? What you need to know.
October 12, 2021 | Live Webinar
The market for Java is changing, and fast. In 2019, a leading analyst firm predicted that Oracle’s share of it would decline to 20% by 2022. Recent surveys corroborate...
JVM CON 2021
November 29 - December 1, 2021 | Cologne, Germany
JVM CON is a conference for Java developers. Lectures, dev sessions and workshops offer programmers a wide range of opportunities to train themselves on important topics in the...
November 10-11, 2021 | Online event
GoTech World is a large and digital business event in Central and Eastern Europe, held online. At the event, attendees have access to more than 60 hours of content presented by...