NFV and Carrier SDN
09/26/2017 | Westin Westminster, Denver, CO USA
NFV & Carrier SDN will feature the industry’s thought leaders from across service provider segments –telecom, CLEC, cable, OTT – meeting in Denver to track the progress of notable industry trends including:
- Progress in deploying SD-WANs, vCPE and on-demand services
- Orchestration developments, including process automation, open source efforts and API definition
- Evolution of carrier and vendor ecosystems
- The growing role of open source and the role of vendors in open source distribution
- Advances in business processes, including interoperability and interconnection
- Movement to Agile operations and Dev-Ops processes
- Optical network evolution – to 400G and beyond
- Security in the virtualization era
Azul Systems is a sponsor of this event, and will be highlighting how our open source Java offerings (Zulu and Zulu Embedded) and Zing, our advanced JVM, can help you drive down costs while consistently meeting your SLA targets.
If you would prefer, you can send an advance note to email@example.com to schedule time with an Azul representative.