NFV & Carrier SDN will feature the industry’s thought leaders from across service provider segments –telecom, CLEC, cable, OTT – meeting in Denver to track the progress of notable industry trends including:
- Progress in deploying SD-WANs, vCPE and on-demand services
- Orchestration developments, including process automation, open source efforts and API definition
- Evolution of carrier and vendor ecosystems
- The growing role of open source and the role of vendors in open source distribution
- Advances in business processes, including interoperability and interconnection
- Movement to Agile operations and Dev-Ops processes
- Optical network evolution – to 400G and beyond
- Security in the virtualization era
Azul Systems is a sponsor of this event, and will be highlighting how our open source Java offerings (Zulu and Zulu Embedded) and Zing, our advanced JVM, can help you drive down costs while consistently meeting your SLA targets.
If you would prefer, you can send an advance note to [email protected] to schedule time with an Azul representative.
More Upcoming Events
Azul/Palisade Webinar: Telemetry data flowing back to Oracle? What you need to know.
October 12, 2021 | Live Webinar
The market for Java is changing, and fast. In 2019, a leading analyst firm predicted that Oracle’s share of it would decline to 20% by 2022. Recent surveys corroborate...
JVM CON 2021
November 29 - December 1, 2021 | Cologne, Germany
JVM CON is a conference for Java developers. Lectures, dev sessions and workshops offer programmers a wide range of opportunities to train themselves on important topics in the...
November 10-11, 2021 | Online event
GoTech World is a large and digital business event in Central and Eastern Europe, held online. At the event, attendees have access to more than 60 hours of content presented by...