Attending QCon SF Includes:
- 18 editorial tracks across 3 days
- 140+ practitioner speakers from places like Uber, Google, Dropbox, Slack, Twitter, and more…
- 11 to 1 attendee to speaker ratio
- No hidden paid sessions/marketing!
- Video recording for most sessions included
- 28 optional workshops following the conference
- Focus on healthy food, including gluten-free & vegan
- Meet the Azul Systems team upstairs in Booth 31
- Azul CTO Gil Tene will be speaking and leading a panel.
To sign up for the conference or workshops, visit https://qconsf.com/registration.
More Upcoming Events
Azul/Palisade Webinar: Telemetry data flowing back to Oracle? What you need to know.
October 12, 2021 | Live Webinar
The market for Java is changing, and fast. In 2019, a leading analyst firm predicted that Oracle’s share of it would decline to 20% by 2022. Recent surveys corroborate...
JVM CON 2021
November 29 - December 1, 2021 | Cologne, Germany
JVM CON is a conference for Java developers. Lectures, dev sessions and workshops offer programmers a wide range of opportunities to train themselves on important topics in the...
November 10-11, 2021 | Online event
GoTech World is a large and digital business event in Central and Eastern Europe, held online. At the event, attendees have access to more than 60 hours of content presented by...