The only JVM built for your real-time business.
Once you’ve reviewed the Zing use cases that align with your industry and explored the technical advantages of a better JVM, it’s time to start building a compelling business case for your enterprise. Contact us when you are ready. In the interim we suggest you consider some of the key benefits our customers have realized after they deployed Zing.
1. Start with the top line: New revenue and improved service levels
- Capture revenue lost to application slow-downs and stalls
- Meet SLAs, even under unexpected loads or rapid growth
- Reduce abandoned shopping carts and lost transactions
- Take advantage of more business opportunities
- Win more ad auctions
- Discover more trading opportunities
- Analyze and act on risk measurements in real time
2. Add to the bottom line: Increased resource leverage
- Handle 2 – 3X more users or transactions on existing hardware
- Free up developers to add business capabilities instead of tuning and retuning production systems
- Extend the lifespan of older Java applications
- Fully leverage the benefits of Cloud elasticity
3. Grow Future Revenues: New, innovative business models
- Pursue business opportunities not practical with other Java platforms
- Expand the in-memory data available for Big Data and analytics applications
- Improve targeting, personalization and other data-intensive features
- Manage risk using more comprehensive, more real-time data
- Provide cloud-based services
4. Make the business case!