Zing® is a complete JDK for Java SE 8, 7 or 6. The Zing JDK is simple to install and requires no coding change to existing applications. Zing runs on Linux-based x86 platforms.
To check your system’s Java settings for compatibility with Zing, download the optional Azul Inspector tool here.
- Intel: Xeon server class processors released 2009 and later
- AMD: Opteron server class processors released 2010 and later
Memory and Cores
- 32 GB or greater
- 6 or more cores
Zing Supported Platforms
- x86: 64 bit Linux
- RHEL 5.2 or later, 6.0 or later and 7.0 or later
- Red Hat Enterprise MRG Realtime 2.3 or later
- Oracle Linux 6.0 or later and 7.0 or later
- SLES 11 sp1, sp2, sp3 and sp4, 12 sp1
- CentOS 5.2 or later, 6.0 or later and 7.0 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, 14.04 and 16.04 LTS
- Debian Wheezy and Jessie
- Amazon Linux (5.10)
- Zing also has flexible Linux support through its AutoBuild feature.
Zing Deployment Architectures
- Hardware, Virtualized (VMWare/KVM), and Cloud (Amazon EC2, Rackspace, multiple private cloud) and Docker deployments are all supported