We're counting down to the last free Oracle Java 8 update - what's your plan?
Azul can save your day. Learn How!
Here's what you need to know to run Zing
Zing® is a complete JDK for Java SE 8, 7 or 6. The Zing JDK is simple to install and requires no coding change to existing applications. Zing runs on Linux-based x86 platforms.
To check your system’s Java settings for compatibility with Zing, download the optional Azul Inspector tool here.
For additional information, view the Zing online documentation.
- Intel: Xeon server class processors released 2009 and later
- AMD: Opteron server class processors released 2010 and later
Memory and Cores
- 1 GB or greater
- 2 or more cores
Zing Supported Platforms
- x86: 64 bit Linux
- RHEL 5.2 or later, 6.0 or later and 7.0 or later
- Oracle Linux 6.0 or later and 7.0 or later
- SLES 11 sp4, 12 sp1. sp2
- CentOS 5.2 or later, 6.0 or later and 7.0 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, 14.04 and 16.04 LTS
- Debian Stretch, Wheezy, and Jessie
- Amazon Linux (4.9)
- CoreOS 4.13.16
Zing Deployment Architectures
- Hardware, Virtualized (VMWare/KVM), and Cloud (Amazon EC2, Azure, Google Compute Cloud, Rackspace, multiple private clouds) and Docker deployments are all supported