Dedicated Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are also available for Zulu® Enterprise customers. This unique support option assigns a dedicated technical support engineer to a customer, ensuring continuity of knowledge of the use of Zulu® within an enterprise, hands-on management of cases, and expedited problem resolution.
- Case management
- Problem diagnosis and triage
- Assistance in planning and executing Zulu® deployments
- JVM operational tips
- Tracking of issues back to OpenJDK bug lists and forward to Zulu® releases
- Feedback of customer requirements into the OpenJDK project and Zulu® product plans
Key benefits of Azul TAMs:
- Continuity of case management with technical account responsibility
- Works your cases as a primary job function
- Advocates your needs with respect to QA tests and JVM fixes
- Integrates with your organization as required
Technical Account Managers are a unique Azul offering available for Zulu®
Enterprise Elite subscribers.The goal of the TAM is to help you maximize the value of Zulu®
to your business. To find out more about this unique support service, please download the TAM service brochure
or contact us.