Your Java applications can handle surges in demand hundreds of times faster than spinning up new instances or jumping to hot standby nodes. Maintaining applications based in Java for consistency can be made simpler by deploying Zing — a better JVM with better metrics.
With Zing® you can use more memory, and more cores, to meet the needs of your business – without worrying about performance glitches and stalls, and without the need for server sprawl.
Plus, you can get more productivity out of your existing hardware investment – one gaming company found that Zing enabled them to grow from 8,000 to 20,000 users per server – without tuning, and without a single application change.
Improve Service Delivery and Java consistency
Nearly Unlimited Scalability
- Takes full advantage of today’s servers
- Grow from a few GB of memory up to 2 TB
- From a few cores to 10s of cores
Opens up Business Opportunities
- Lower the cost curve and meet hurdle rates
- Focus on innovation and new capabilities instead of juggling performance issues
- Read more on innovation
- 2x to 3x more users on the same hardware
- Eliminate formerly routine operational overhead
- Get more leverage out of existing investments
- Expand the capabilities of advanced Java-based NoSQL technologies
- Solution Brief: Extend the Lifespan of Your Java Apps
“With Zing, we can scale up with software instead of scaling out with hardware.”
– SaaS CIO, March 2013