We are excited to announce a preview of Azul Platform Prime’s Java 21 support. Azul Platform Prime Java 21 Preview is available as a TAR download and runs on all of Prime’s supported platforms.
Download the Azul Platform Prime Java 21 Preview for:
Note: By downloading the Azul Platform Prime Java 21 Preview, you agree to the Azul Platform Prime Evaluation Agreement.
The Azul Platform Prime Java 21 Preview includes support for the following JEPs:
- 430: String Templates (Preview)
- 431: Sequenced Collections
- 440: Record Patterns
- 441: Pattern Matching for switch
- 442: Foreign Function & Memory API (Third Preview)
- 443: Unnamed Patterns and Variables (Preview)
- 444: Virtual Threads
- 445: Unnamed Classes and Instance Main Methods (Preview)
- 446: Scoped Values (Preview)
- 451: Prepare to Disallow the Dynamic Loading of Agents
- 452: Key Encapsulation Mechanism API
- 453: Structured Concurrency (Preview)