You’re invited to a Manhattan-based networking event featuring technologists from Azul Systems and Hazelcast – come and join us at Impact Hub on Thursday evening, June 21st. We’ll socialize over spirits and great food, and you’ll have a chance to win an Apple HomePod!
Simon will cover:
- Why Java is perfect for addressing the needs of Big Data and stream processing
- The benefits the Java platform provides to develop these types of applications
- How garbage collection issues can be completely resolved
- How to enhance overall JVM performance
Fuad will address:
- The Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) and why it is so powerful for Big Data Processing
- The evolution of Big Data Computing from sequential to DAG, as well as other techniques
- How to write full-blown apps with less than 100 lines of code for applications such as Bitcoin, Twitter sentiment analysis, and real-time commercial aircraft monitoring
Thursday, June 21, 6:30-9:00 pm Impact Hub 394 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York (near Canal St. Station)
We look forward to seeing you there!
More Upcoming Events
Azul/Palisade Webinar: Telemetry data flowing back to Oracle? What you need to know.
October 12, 2021 | Live Webinar
The market for Java is changing, and fast. In 2019, a leading analyst firm predicted that Oracle’s share of it would decline to 20% by 2022. Recent surveys corroborate...
JVM CON 2021
November 29 - December 1, 2021 | Cologne, Germany
JVM CON is a conference for Java developers. Lectures, dev sessions and workshops offer programmers a wide range of opportunities to train themselves on important topics in the...
November 10-11, 2021 | Online event
GoTech World is a large and digital business event in Central and Eastern Europe, held online. At the event, attendees have access to more than 60 hours of content presented by...