Java Networking Event with Azul Systems and Hazelcast
June 21 | Impact Hub, 394 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York City
You’re invited to a Manhattan-based networking event featuring technologists from Azul Systems and Hazelcast – come and join us at Impact Hub on Thursday evening, June 21st. We’ll socialize over spirits and great food, and you’ll have a chance to win an Apple HomePod!
Azul’s Deputy CTO and Java Champion Simon Ritter will be joined by Hazelcast Co-Founder Fuad Malikov and discuss Faster Java Without Pauses For Stream Processing.
Simon will cover:
- Why Java is perfect for addressing the needs of Big Data and stream processing
- The benefits the Java platform provides to develop these types of applications
- How garbage collection issues can be completely resolved
- How to enhance overall JVM performance
Fuad will address:
- The Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) and why it is so powerful for Big Data Processing
- The evolution of Big Data Computing from sequential to DAG, as well as other techniques
- How to write full-blown apps with less than 100 lines of code for applications such as Bitcoin, Twitter sentiment analysis, and real-time commercial aircraft monitoring
Thursday, June 21, 6:30-9:00 pm
394 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York
(near Canal St. Station)
PLEASE RSVP HERE
We look forward to seeing you there!