for Millions of Workers
- Workday’s key customer-facing application, “as critical as the engine in a car or a heart inside a human,” suffered from serious performance issues.
- Over the course of a three-year journey, Workday moved from 0% use of Azul Platform Prime as its JVM to nearly a complete transition to Azul Platform Prime throughout its core services.
- Azul Platform Prime reduced total pause time per JVM from 40,000 seconds per week to 14 seconds per week.
- Improved vertical scalability from 200GB to over 2TB.
- Reduced operational issues by over 95%.
- This eliminated at least 42,000 person-hours over 1.5 years that would have been spent on performance tuning, saving many millions of dollars and freeing developers to create rather than troubleshoot.
A truly superior Java runtime using up to 50% less infrastructure.
Azul Platform Prime turbocharges the performance and scalability of your Java ecosystem with a hyper-optimized runtime that ensures consistent response times, reduces system stalls, and delivers better customer experiences—all with far less infrastructure.
Are you ready to #SwitchToAzul?Contact Sales