We're counting down to the last free Oracle Java 8 update - what's your plan?
Azul can save your day. Learn How!
Webinar: Five Ways Zing Improves Java Performance
October 5, 2016 | On-Demand Webinar
Azul Systems is always working on new ways to decrease latency and improve the performance of Java applications running on their award-winning Zing JVM.
In this pre-recorded webinar led by Azul Deputy CTO Simon Ritter, you’ll learn about:
- How Zing works with the latest Intel Xeon servers
- New ways that Zing delivers improved transaction rates without re-coding or re-architecting your application
- Zing’s newest improvements to its pauseless GC heuristics
- How Zing’s ReadyNow! technology has been enhanced to reduce recompilation pauses by up to 75%
- Specific enhancements for Apache Cassandra, Datastax Enterprise and Apache Spark workloads
If you missed the live event, you can view the webinar on-demand.
Please note: This webinar was presented at two separate times in order to accommodate the global Java community:
October 5, 2016 9:00 AM GMT / 11:00 AM CET
October 5, 2016 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM Pacific