Azul Systems is always working on new ways to decrease latency and improve the performance of Java applications running on their award-winning Zing JVM.
In this pre-recorded webinar led by Azul Deputy CTO Simon Ritter, you’ll learn about:
- How Zing works with the latest Intel Xeon servers
- New ways that Zing delivers improved transaction rates without re-coding or re-architecting your application
- Zing’s newest improvements to its pauseless GC heuristics
- How Zing’s ReadyNow! technology has been enhanced to reduce recompilation pauses by up to 75%
- Specific enhancements for Apache Cassandra, Datastax Enterprise and Apache Spark workloads
If you missed the live event, you can view the webinar on-demand.
Please note: This webinar was presented at two separate times in order to accommodate the global Java community:
October 5, 2016 9:00 AM GMT / 11:00 AM CET
October 5, 2016 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM Pacific
More Upcoming Events
Azul/Palisade Webinar: Telemetry data flowing back to Oracle? What you need to know.
October 12, 2021 | Live Webinar
The market for Java is changing, and fast. In 2019, a leading analyst firm predicted that Oracle’s share of it would decline to 20% by 2022. Recent surveys corroborate...
JVM CON 2021
November 29 - December 1, 2021 | Cologne, Germany
JVM CON is a conference for Java developers. Lectures, dev sessions and workshops offer programmers a wide range of opportunities to train themselves on important topics in the...
November 10-11, 2021 | Online event
GoTech World is a large and digital business event in Central and Eastern Europe, held online. At the event, attendees have access to more than 60 hours of content presented by...