- A single 300- millisecond delay renders the game unplayable for a couple of seconds affecting the 100s of players on a server.
- Every day many hundreds of servers running Brawl Stars battles were affected by a handful of 100- to 300- ms hiccups.
- Loading only about 30% of battles during the first hour after bootup was inefficient and caused additional hosting costs.
- Azul Platform Prime
- C4 Collector
- Delivered more consistent load carrying capacity, reducing game lag
- Decreased CPU use by 20-25% for the same workload, reducing infrastructure costs
- Enables faster warmup and better performance