- Ventusproxy’s advanced web services query cache platform enables customers to process high volumes of transactions across large farms of web, XML, and database servers, tripling transaction loads without adding more hardware. However, on a standard JVM the amount of information that can be stored in a query cache is limited; large memory caches require large Java heaps but consequently result in long garbage collection (GC) pauses that stall the application and cause spikes in response time.
- Ventusproxy embedded Azul Platform Prime in its web services architecture.
- Maximum application-level pauses reduced from seconds to milliseconds.
- Operational efficiency improved by increasing transactional throughput and providing better runtime diagnostics.
- Web user experience of ventusproxy customers improved by caching more data via Azul Platform Prime’s support for Java heaps up to 1 TB with pauseless operation.