Zing includes a runtime monitoring and diagnostics tool called Zing Vision. It is a zero overhead, always-on production time monitoring, diagnostic, and tuning tool designed into Zing. Zing is always collecting data as a side effect of work it has to do anyway, which allows systems administrators to use this information—through Zing Vision—without fear of impacting running applications. Zing Vision is accessible via a browser.
For a more detailed technical description and screen shots, click here.
Zing Vision allows IT organizations to:
- Resolve production issues including Java memory leaks in 1/10th the time—where they happen, when they happen
- Optimize performance of systems while they are running at full load
- Deploy applications faster, with less up-front JVM tuning
- Optimize as you go, if needed
- Track resources in real time at the instance level
- Increase application reliability and performance
- Diagnose unanticipated production situations
For more information: